We offer Christian support to couples struggling with infertility or the death of a baby.
These life-changing burdens are simply too heavy to carry alone.
We care about your heart.
We care about your hurt.
We're honored to join you on your journey.
Who We Are
Sarah's Laughter® is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity, and our EIN is 26-0380280. We are a Christian ministry that welcomes and offers support to people of all faiths as well as no faith. We are neither affiliated with nor underwritten by any church or denomination. We do, however, try to represent Jesus Christ in all we do, and treat people as He would.
What We Do
- We facilitate faith-based infertility support groups in person in California, Florida, Louisiana, New York, Pennsylvania, and Texas, plus online via (private & secure) video chat software.
- We facilitate faith-based support groups for adoption, loss, those pregnant after infertility & loss, moms of miracles, secondary infertility, and a group just for men.
- We host community events such as the Baby Steps Fun Run to raise awareness, to give people a welcoming, supportive environment in which to "out" themselves as fertility patients, and to give away family building grants and/or fertility treatments.
- We hold memorial services to honor the life of stillborn and miscarried babies.
- We hold conferences to inform and equip couples, giving attendees access to experts such as reproductive endocrinologists, attorneys specializing in gestational law, adoption professionals, professional bloggers, authors, and others walking the infertility journey.
- We supply support materials (Butterfly Bags) for those grieving the loss of a baby.
- We pray for you. Please send us your prayer requests. We have prayer team members around the world. You never know when someone you'll never meet is crying out to God on your behalf.
- We also have a 49-day Bible reading plan on bible.com, which has a multi-platform Bible app.
- On the Sarah's Laughter Infertility Podcast, we interview people who "get" infertility and give them a space to share their story. You can subscribe from your favorite podcast app or visit our archive here.
Where We're Located
Our Officers & Board
Kimberly McKee Allen, LMFC, LPC-S
Laurel H. Broussard
Allison Rae Falcon
Becky E. Forbus, MA
Katie Ramagos Sistrunk
Mary Claire Stickle
Christina Dinwiddie Swicegood
Elizabeth Walters Vivian, LPC, NCC
Bobby W. Webster, MD
Meet Our Support Group Leaders
Click (or tap) on each for contact info and schedules.