Welcome to Sarah's Laughter
Sarah's Laughter, Christian Support for Infertility & Child Loss exists to provide support for those struggling with infertility or the death of a baby. These life changing devastations are simply too hard to survive on your own. Sarah's Laughter offers support through a variety of venues.
We care about your heart.
We care about your hurt.
It would be an honor to join you on your journey.
Announcing Baby Steps Infertility Awareness & IVF Giveaway!
Sarah's Laughter is thrilled to announce our first ever 5K on November 22, 2014 in Baton Rouge, LA. We want to raise awareness of the prevalence of infertility as well as the availability of support to those walking this journey. Thanks to the generous support of Dr Bobby Webster of A Woman's Center for Reproductive Medicine, we will be able to give an IVF cycle to a couple struggling with infertility completely free, and give them a chance at becoming parents. Click here for registration and for the most updated info.
How Does Sarah's Laughter Support Me?
- If you are in the Baton Rouge, LA area, we invite you to attend our Infertility Bible Study/Connect Group, hosted in partnership with Healing Place Church. Contact Beth@Sarahs-Laughter.com for details.
- Submit a prayer request to the prayer team.
- Daily Double Portions--encouraging devotions delivered to your inbox five days a week. Enroll by sending a blank email to email@example.com or by clicking the button below.
- Surviving Infertility--a dynamic Bible Study to help you navigate the perils of infertility. Perfect for groups or individual study.
- Butterfly Bags for those grieving the loss of a baby.
- Encouraging, Biblically based materials.
- Infertility and Miscarriage Support Seminars & Memorial Services for Miscarried and Stillborn Babies
- Baby Steps Infertility Awareness 5K & IVF Giveaway coming November 22, 2014