We offer Christian support to couples struggling with infertility or the death of a baby. These life-changing burdens are simply too heavy to carry alone.
We care about your heart.
We care about your hurt.
We're honored to join you on your journey.
Who We Are
Sarah's Laughter is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity. We are a Christian ministry that welcomes and offers support to people of all faiths as well as no faith. We are neither affiliated with nor underwritten by any church or denomination. We do, however, try to represent Jesus Christ in all we do, and treat people as He would.
What We Do
- We facilitate multiple support groups in person at our support center in Baton Rouge, LA and online via (private) meeting software.
- We host community events such as the Baby Steps 5K to raise awareness, give people a welcoming, supportive environment in which to "out" themselves as fertility patients, and give away family building grants and/or fertility treatments.
- We hold memorial services to honor the life of stillborn and miscarried babies.
- We hold workshops to inform and equip couples, giving attendees access to experts such as reproductive endocrinologists, attorneys specializing in gestational law, adoption professionals, and others walking the infertility journey.
- We supply support materials (Butterfly Bags) for those grieving the loss of a baby.
- We pray for you. Please send us your prayer requests. We have prayer team members around the world. You never know when someone you'll never meet is crying out to God on your behalf.
- We send encouraging devotional emails each weekday. Enroll here.
- We have available a dynamic Bible Study to help you navigate the perils of infertility that's perfect for groups or individual study.
- We also have a 49-day Bible reading plan on YouVersion, a multi-platform Bible app with over 200 million downloads. Click here for more information.
Where We're Located
11822 Justice Ave
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
(C) 2016 Sarah's Laughter